Sunday and today, I’ve been exchanging emails with an attorney who feels woefully unprepared for Friday’s NFLPA exam in Washington, D.C. Based on our exchange, I got the impression she felt she had passed the point of no return on her procrastination, and was headed for a very difficult time in D.C. My message to her was, and is, that it’s not too late.
If you’re an agent hopeful who’s in a similar plight, this is my message to you, as well.
If you read this blog regularly, you know we’ve got a practice agent exam on our site, as well as a study guide we can provide, each of them with a $150 (plus tax) price point. You also know we’ve been offering these for several years, and that our rate of passing (about 70 percent) is 25 points higher than the passing rate of the population at large. At the same time, maybe you’re not sold on these resources as especially valuable. If so, check out these testimonials, all received within the last month, none of them solicited.
- “Thank you for everything during the test process, I really appreciate it and look forward to working with you after the test.”
- “Really grateful that I found ITL. Not sure if I will be able to master enough of this material by next week but ITL is certainly helping.”
- “I have appreciated these testimonials and the practice exam has been very helpful.”
- “Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate the information you provide that can’t be found anywhere else. It is an invaluable resource for guys who are crunched for time.”
- “A note to say that ITL has made my life a lot easier. I appreciate the work you put into it.”
- “I don’t know you from Adam (pun), but brother you’re on top of your Shi— 🙂 I love that!”
- “Thank you for being the only true resource on the web to find useful information pertaining to the world of agents, financial advisors, scouts, etc. The tools and resources you’ve created with ITL have so far been extremely helpful.”
- “I appreciate your help. You’re amazing. Always stay the Legend that you are!”
I quibble with the ‘legend’ description (sorta), but you get the point.
On the other hand, maybe you have questions about the practice exam. If so, check out this video we recently commissioned. It’s kinda cool, and I think you’ll find it helpful. Our tweet containing this video garnered us a positive RT or two.
We’ve even got a newsletter series that has dozens of testimonials from agents who took the test over the past two years, and have passed along their recommendations on what they did to pass it since the NFLPA really ramped up the difficulty of the exam. We’ll be happy to send that as a third resource to anyone who uses either of our other two; dozens of agent hopefuls have already been receiving it for the past couple months.
Still have questions? Hit us up. Happy to field all of them. I promise, you don’t need to be afraid of us, and we won’t spam you.
Still not sold? No problem. Even so, I wish you the best of luck. At Inside the League, for as long as we are around, we will be hoping everyone succeeds in football.