At this point, almost 300 people are in Washington, D.C., to take the 2018 NFLPA Exam. For the first time, we’ll be asking them to take a quick survey designed to (a) learn a little more about them and (b) learn a little more about us.
Here are the questions we’ll ask them to answer:
- Are you an attorney or legal professional?
2. When were you confirmed to take the exam by the NFLPA?
- Eight weeks or more before the test date.
- Four to eight weeks before the test date
- Two to four weeks before the test date
- Less than two weeks before the test date
3. What ITL exam prep materials did you have access to?
- Inside the League’s basic service
- ITL Study Guide
- Exam 1
- Exam 2
4. What best describes your feelings about the ITL Rising Contract Advisors Newsletter series?
- More of a nuisance than a help
- Neither a negative or a positive
- Encouraging and insightful
- A key part of my exam prep
5. Presuming you had access to ITL Practice Exam 1 or 2, how would you characterize the questions?
- I wish they had been more similar to the questions on the actual exam
- On balance, they were helpful and mostly similar to the actual test questions
- They were definitely helpful and quite similar to the actual test questions
- I did not have access to the practice exams.
6. Presuming you had access to the ITL Study Guide, how would you characterize it?
- Probably not as helpful as I expected it to be
- Better having it than not having it
- Very helpful; I’m glad I had it
- I did not have access to the ITL Study Guide
7. On a scale of 1-5, how satisfied were you with ITL’s exam prep materials?
8. Presuming you used ITL’s exam prep materials, how did you hear about us?
- From fellow test-takers in Washington, DC
- Google search
- Referral from friend or co-worker